1. Permitted Uses; User Representations. The Website provides an interactive online service operated by RefillDoc.com , consisting primarily of helping patients book an appointment with a provider after normal business hours, or the weekend For non life threatening medical emergencies like: cough, cold , headache, infections, sprains, fever, nausea , vomiting, cut bruises and lacerations etc and providers advertising their availability to book such appointments.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that:
i. You are an individual person at least 18 years of age and you possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
ii. Your use of the Website will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement;
iii. If you elect to create an account, you may create only one account for your use, you must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and you are responsible for your own use and the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it;
iv. You will provide only accurate, true, current and complete information to the Website;
v. You are responsible for the content of all visual, written or audible content, communications and any other material supplied in
connection with your use of the Website.
vi. You will not to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that may be improper, unlawful, or immoral, or could infringe the rights of any third party or otherwise give rise to civil liability. The foregoing list is not comprehensive and only serves to provide examples of misuses of the Website that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your access to the Website.
3. Security. We cannot and do not control the security of the internet or the network(s) that you use to access the Website or communicate with us. Accordingly, we are not responsible for security of information, hacking, malware or loss of data during transmission that you choose to communicate with us or through the Website.
4. Ownership of Website. The content and information on the Website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to us or our Merchants and other partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Site. All rights are reserved.
5. Availability of Website. There may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. The Website may be unavailable from time to time for such interruptions or events, routine maintenance, or any other reason without notice. You acknowledge access to the Website access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated, and that RefillDoc.com retains the right at our sole discretion to terminate the Website or its service, or to deny access or service to the Website to anyone at any time and for any reason.
6. Terms of Service. The site is merely a platform to bring the patient and providers at once place. The Site assumes no role once an information is exchanged between the patient and the provider. We do not endorse or have an opinion about any provider that creates an account with the Site for purpose of providing after hour medical care.
8. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF RefillDoc.com ‘S SERVICE, WHETHER AS A CONSUMER OR MERCHANT PROVIDER, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER RefillDoc.com , ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR (II) THE RESULTS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, IF ANY), SERVICE, PRODUCTS OR VOUCHERS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY MERCHANT PROVIDING THE APPLICABLE COUPON, VOUCHER, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION. RefillDoc.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, STATEMENTS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COUPONS AND VOUCHERS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL RefillDoc.com , ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, PARTNERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
11. Unrelated Third-Party Affiliation. You agree and acknowledge that you are unaffiliated with RefillDoc.com . The Website contains links to websites maintained by other unaffiliated third parties, and may contain links to your website or other websites designated by you. We do not endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for, and representations contained in, such third party websites, including the the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites.
12. Public Nature of Information. You agree and acknowledge that all communications posted by you on the Website are public andare not confidential. Any other person (whether or not a User of RefillDoc.com ‘s services) may read your communications without your knowledge. We specifically disclaim any liability concerning communications and any actions resulting from communications posted by you or unaffiliated third parties on the Website or communicated in connection with RefillDoc.com ‘s services.
13. Copyrights and License(s). Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of RefillDoc.com or is being used with permission. The name RefillDoc.com and the Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Website may beprotected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THE WEBSITE WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OR THE APPROPRIATE OWNER OF SUCH MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
You agree not to post or otherwise make available on the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right withoutthe express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By posting on the Website, you grant RefillDoc.com a royalty- free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display your submitted materials alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. Your license of any Statements or information submitted above extends to use for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose without limitation. You also grant us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material that you make available on this Site.
14. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice. If you believe that any material has been posted via the Website or a User in away that constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide us with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’sbehalf. Contact information for our DMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is: info@RefillDoc.com.
17. Miscellaneous Provisions. No waiver by either you or us of any breach or default or failure to exercise any right allowed under this Agreement is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default or a waiver or forfeiture of any similar or future rights under this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement, and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.